Free printable packet for preschoolers or kindergarteners learning to distinguish sizes: bigger, smaller, and same size.
Included in this free printable packet:
- Which is Smaller? – 4 pages — circle the item in each box that is smaller
- Which is Bigger? – 4 pages — circle the item in each box that is bigger
- Which is Taller? – 1 page — circle the item in each box that is taller
- Find My Twin – 7 pages — circle the item that is the same size
- Where’s the Twins? – 7 pages — circle the two items that are the same size
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Click Here to open this free printable worksheet packet. Please keep in mind that this resource is for your own personal home or classroom use and may not be distributed to anyone besides your own students.
If you appreciate this Fran’s Freebies packet, please be sure to share this page with your friends and followers — simply click one or more of the social media icons below (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, email, etc). Thanks!