I use this simple chart to motivate me to accomplish a big numeric goal, such as writing 100+ blog posts or book pages in a given period of time.
I cover each number with a sticker of my choice, giving me both a visible record of progress and an immediate acknowledgement for each step I take.
Do you have a goal of “100 or more things“?
How about one of these?
- 100+ healthy meals eaten
- 100+ walks or trips to the gym
- 100+ poems or blog posts written
- 100+ sketches or paintings made
- 100+ pages of a book written
- 100+ days without smoking/drinking/etc
- 100+ mindfulness practices
- 100+ times practicing a language, musical instrument, etc
- 100+ speaking positively, with love — instead of criticizing
Click Here to open this free printable, colorful motivation chart.