This simple set of 6 worksheets and their full-size answer keys include the following pages:
- Try My Pies: Fill in the missing vowels and add words to blanks
- Mole or Vole? Learn the difference between these 2 animals while reading long vowel words
- Which of My Rhymes? Choose one rhyming word for each blank
- Digging Up Moles: Find rhyming words for each mole
- Beak Mates: Add missing vowels and use the words in sentences, filling in the blanks
- Eagle Eyes: Fill in the missing vowels and use one word per set in a sentence
These phonics reading worksheets are a mix of color and black and white, but may all be printed in black and white, if preferred.
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Please keep in mind that all Fran’s Freebies are for your own personal home or classroom use only and may not be distributed by any means to anyone else besides your own students.
If you enjoy this FREEBIE, please pay it forward by sharing this page or this site with your friends and followers so that some of them can come get some printable FREEBIES, too. Thanks! 😀