This set of 24 printable worksheets features fun animals and child-friendly graphics your young learners will enjoy.
Skills practiced in this free numbers worksheet packet:
- counting to 10
- number recognition to 10
- writing numbers to 10
- number order, 1 to 20
Included are these pages:
- 10 pages – (1 to 10) Count the objects in each box. If there are (6) items, write a (6) in the box, if there are not (6), write a big X in the box.
- 3 pages – Count inside the box to see how many of each object and circle the number beside its picture.
- 3 pages – Count the objects in each box and write the number below it (numbers outlined for help in writing).
- 2 pages – Which number is each animal hiding? Circle the missing number (1-20).
- 2 pages (b&w) – Count the objects and circle the number that tells how many you see.
- 2 pages (b&w) – Count the objects (in each box) and circle the number that tells how many you see.
- 2 pages (b&w) – Read the number. Color that many objects in the row.
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Click Here to open this free worksheet packet!
Please remember that all Fran’s Freebies are for your own personal home or classroom use only and may not be distributed by any means to anyone else.
If you enjoy these worksheets, please pay it forward by sharing this page with your friends and followers so that they may enjoy them as well. Thanks! 😀