These 11 free pages of printables on the countries of Central America include:
- Color the countries and answer questions about Central America
- Central America facts matching and search-a-word puzzle with answer key
- Central America facts crossword puzzle and answer key
- Costa Rica search-a-word puzzle and answer key
- 12 “Countries of the World” cards – one for each of the 7 countries of Central America, plus Mexico, USA, Canada, Australia, and World “averages”
Countries of the World cards feature the following information about each country:
Area, population, and GDP are shown in easy-to-compare bar graphs.
This set can be used during 9th grade Geography of the World; or for upper elementary, middle school, or other high school level studies. They could even be useful at the college or adult education level.
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Click Here to open this free printable worksheet packet!
Please keep in mind that all Fran’s Freebies are for your own personal home or classroom use only and may not be distributed by any means to anyone else.
If you enjoy these free worksheets, please consider sharing this page with your friends and followers so that some of them may be able to enjoy them as well. Thanks! 😀
Share this page:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)