This colorful activity set for preschoolers and kindergarteners practices patterning or sequencing skills, but can also be used for visual discrimination and matching games.
Included are 16 continue-the-pattern card strips and 24 square butterfly cards. Multiple copies can be printed to complete the patterns or to create your own.
Also use the cards for memory-style or other matching games, as well as visual discrimination discussions such as:
- Which butterflies have orange on them?
- Which butterflies have small dots on their lower wings?
- Which are the darkest butterflies? the lightest?
- Which two butterflies are the most similar? the most different?
- Which are your favorite butterflies?
- Which look like butterflies that you have seen outside?
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Click Here to open this Fran’s Freebies printable activity packet!
Please keep in mind that all Fran’s Freebies are meant for your own personal home or classroom use and may not be distributed to anyone else.
If you enjoy this printable resource, please be sure to share this page with your friends and followers by clicking one or more of the social media icons below — thanks!