This colorful printable activity set contains everything you need to teach mastery of adding -ed to words to form the simple past tense.
- 12 spelling change/ pronounciation change Add Ed cards
- 72 word cards in 3 sets (3 types of emphasis or levels of difficulty)
- 3 BONUS handouts — write the words made, sort by spelling change, sort by sound
This set teaches and practices:
- 3 spelling changes: y to i, silent e, and double consonants (carried, hoped, hopped)
- 3 sounds of “-ed”: -ed, -d and -t (wanted, stayed, barked)
This set also includes a cover sheet with mutliple ideas for printing and use.
Sample pages from this packet — click to view larger:
Click Here to open this free printable activity set!
Please remember that all Fran’s Freebies are for your own personal home or classroom use only and may not be distributed by any means to anyone else.
If you enjoy this Freebie, please pay it forward by sharing this page with your friends and followers so that some of them may be able to enjoy it as well. Thanks! 😀